The development of WP8 recommendations was a multistep process, consisting in:
- design of study exploring the current experience, stage of development, needs, scopes and limitations of HTA institutions, organizations or units all over the Europe
- study execution within identified target group of organizations
- data analysis with emphasis put on common barriers identified and proposed problem solutions
- expert panel assembly with structured discussion on national strategies for HTA sustainability
- formulation of recommendations in a consensus conference.
This document will present the analysis and recommendations in relation to the facilitation of national strategies for continuous development and sustainability of HTA.
This document is part of the JA1 Final Technical Report as an additional output for WP8.
NOTE: For the full Technical Report, please follow this link.
JA1 output_Facilitation of National Strategies for continuous development and sustainability of HTA (1)